LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing DLL Files

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey I have a problem .. I recently labview onto my computer .. Fresh installation .. The problem is that no matter which drivers I install for any keithley instrument I get the error "KE----_32.dll" (---- stands for 6485 or 622x) file missing ..

I installed the following software/drivers but still getting this error:

KIOL-850C06

KE6485

622x-855b011

For KE6485/6487 I got the dll file from the following post (https://forums.ni.com/t5/Version-Conversion/LabView-5-1-to-11-0/td-p/2236414) but this is now becoming a headache as this happens with every instrument ..Does anyone know how I can fix it??

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,183 Views)
And exactly where did you install your drivers? I have no idea about the first on your list but it seems that last two are unsupported and written by Keithley. They aren't LabVIEW drivers either but CVI/IVI. At the very least, you can go to the block diagrams and edit the Call Library Function Node to point to the actual location of your dll.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,173 Views)

I installed everything in deafult directory (i.e. C .. Program Files . National Instrument .. Labview 2011)

Screenshot of error is attached

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,169 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author HamzaZG
That's not the default directory for an IVI driver as you can see. Put it in the bin folder that it is searching for. Lots of information in that pop-up that you are ignoring.
Message 4 of 5
(3,157 Views)

Thank You .. You are right .. The problem is now resolved

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,126 Views)