From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Blocks of keysight oscilloscope

Hi,

I want to create  the keysight DSOX1102G oscilloscope program with labview . I connect to oscilloscope . But I cannot program with the keysight DSOX1102G driver that I have installed.
I have missing labview blocks. How can I find missing labview tools? Can you please help ?PS: The computer that i am using cannot connect to the internet.

**I installed image about this problem 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(1,218 Views)

I don't see any missing blocks from the photo. In the photo I see the blocks from oscilloscope in the pallete. So what is the problem?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(1,185 Views)

Hi,

I am trying to measure. As far as I researched, the should be blocks in the form of measuremenr under the configure bblocks. I dont have these blocks and I couldnt understand how to transfer the measurement to labview.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(1,169 Views)
I strongly assume that measurement VIs will be under "Data". Just browse through the while palette. Or open up the "VI Tree.vi", such a VI usually contains all function of an instrument driver.

Regards, Jens
Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(1,164 Views)

Hi,

I looked under the data block, but there is only the block I sent in the attachment. I cannot open “VI tree. vi” . When I click on it, I couldnt reach the blocks.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(1,157 Views)

Hi,

I looked under the data block, but there is only the block I sent in the attachment. I cannot open “VI tree. vi” . When I click on it, I couldnt reach the blocks.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(1,156 Views)

Drag VI Tree.vi to a block diagram.

"Low Level" under Data is not a block, it's a folder, try mouse-over if it opens.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(1,151 Views)

I have a notion there is something wrong with your installation of the Keysight instrument driver.

Download and install it again:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=9E84674573AF6AB8E0440021287E6A...

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(1,140 Views)

I tried the method you said but it didn't work again... Actually, I just want to measure voltage with the help of an oscilloscope, but unfortunately I can't do that either because I'm new to Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(1,064 Views)