LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Blocks of keysight oscilloscope

Hi,

I want to create  the keysight DSOX1102G oscilloscope program with labview . I connect to oscilloscope . But I cannot program with the keysight DSOX1102G driver that I have installed.
I have missing labview blocks. How can I find missing labview tools? Can you please help ?PS: The computer that i am using cannot connect to the internet.

**I installed image about this problem 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(1,172 Views)

I don't see any missing blocks from the photo. In the photo I see the blocks from oscilloscope in the pallete. So what is the problem?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(1,139 Views)

Hi,

I am trying to measure. As far as I researched, the should be blocks in the form of measuremenr under the configure bblocks. I dont have these blocks and I couldnt understand how to transfer the measurement to labview.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(1,123 Views)
I strongly assume that measurement VIs will be under "Data". Just browse through the while palette. Or open up the "VI Tree.vi", such a VI usually contains all function of an instrument driver.

Regards, Jens
Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(1,118 Views)

Hi,

I looked under the data block, but there is only the block I sent in the attachment. I cannot open “VI tree. vi” . When I click on it, I couldnt reach the blocks.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(1,111 Views)

Hi,

I looked under the data block, but there is only the block I sent in the attachment. I cannot open “VI tree. vi” . When I click on it, I couldnt reach the blocks.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(1,110 Views)

Drag VI Tree.vi to a block diagram.

"Low Level" under Data is not a block, it's a folder, try mouse-over if it opens.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(1,105 Views)

I have a notion there is something wrong with your installation of the Keysight instrument driver.

Download and install it again:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=9E84674573AF6AB8E0440021287E6A...

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(1,094 Views)

I tried the method you said but it didn't work again... Actually, I just want to measure voltage with the help of an oscilloscope, but unfortunately I can't do that either because I'm new to Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(1,018 Views)