LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Method Not Found Invoke Node error 1316 using Solid Works IEdm

Hi Forum members,

I have been having a problem with calling a function in a dll file.  I have attached the VI as example.  When I use the GetFile method I get a reference to that.  I then use the Invoke node and recieve a list of methods, the first of which is ChangeState.  I select this method and wire all required inputs and when I run the program I receive the error at that invoke node that the method does not exist.  How is this possible?  I have tried various methods to ensure the inputs are all correct and none have worked.  I do not believe the fault lies in the inputs, but I cannot for the life of me find the problem...  Perhaps someone has experience using Solid Works in Labview?  Any help would be appreciated.!!

Cheers

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,514 Views)

I have determined that there is a problem with the Invoke node not recognising the function.  This is a Labview problem as the function is listed and selectable, so when the error comes saying the function is not found, this is a problem with Labview and not the dll.  The Function when selected also has the right input parameters that automatically appear.  How is it then that the method is not found when the program is run?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,462 Views)