LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu directory setting does not stay when I set it.

I am using 6.1.  I changed the location of the library directory (under tools options) and at first I thought I also wanted my menu directory to be in the same place.   So I set that way and  closed LV and restarted.  Later I decided that I wanted the menu library to be the default.  It lets me change it but when I close and reopen LV it goes back to the directory being used by the library directory setting.  I can only get it to stay at the default if I also set the library to default.  I've also tried setting everything to default and closed LV and restarted and then changed just the library directory, closed and reopened but still the menu directory goes back to the new library directory setting.  What can I do?  '

Summary:  I want the library directory to be at my chosen location but the menu directory to be the default.  How do I do that?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,077 Views)
vickielfl,

It is my understanding that the menu directory must be a subdirectory of the library directory.  Consequently if you change the library directory the default menu directory is not in library directory's path and LabVIEW ignores it.

Regards,

Simon H
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,060 Views)