From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matlab script in LV6.1 built app fails after upgrade to Matlab 7 (R14).

The LV6.1 built app, running under LV6.1 runtime, successfully invokes Matlab script server, R13. After Matlab upgrade to R14, the script server fails to activate. Use of the newest matscript.dll download is not a satisfactory solution, since it fails on systems still running Matlab R13. Is there a universal fix for this problem? I have already checked the related postings.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,317 Views)
Hey Joxyl! I think the reason why we are not able to do this on R14 is because Mathworks has modified its ActiveX interface -- I dont know if NI has a fix for it yet, but probably the way to go would be to use the previous release. I hope NI brings out a patch for it soon. Hope this helps -- Thanks VNIU
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,317 Views)
voraciousniuser wrote:

> Hey Joxyl! I think the reason why we are not able to do this on R14 is
> because Mathworks has modified its ActiveX interface -- I dont know if
> NI has a fix for it yet, but probably the way to go would be to use
> the previous release. I hope NI brings out a patch for it soon. Hope
> this helps -- Thanks VNIU

This fix has been released just recently and announced in several
threads on this forum yesterday.

href="http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=135&HOID=506500000008000000F4E80000&UCATEGORY_0=_49_%24_6_&UCATEGORY_S=0&USEARCHCONTEXT_QUESTION_0=matlab+script+7.0&USEARCHCONTEXT_QUESTION_S=0">this
thread for more information.

Rolf Kalbermatter
Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,317 Views)