From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matlab script+Labview +myRio

Hello

I want to process an image using matlab script node in labview. But when I am trying to deploy in myrio kit,it shows an error,"node not supported in current target". Actually matlab is needed for further complex image processing. So kindly help me for this.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,160 Views)

Hi Purvap,

you can use MathScript on a RT target. Did you install support for this?

Can you show your VI? Why is MATLAB needed?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,155 Views)

Thanks for replying GredW.

I attached the VI,but it is just basic step for my further project.I wanted to deploy it in myRio. I have installed Mathscript RT module for labview.

The problem of using Mathscript node is I am unable to choose or click input data type as 2D array,so I used Matlab script node.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,141 Views)

Hi Purvap,

you will NOT be able to run Matlab on the myRIO. As the Matlab node requires a Matlab installation on your (RT) host you will not be able to use the Matlab node…

MathScript is supported on RT targets - use it!

Btw. are you sure you need Matlab to flip an image? 😄

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,135 Views)

Thanks GerdW

As I said in my previous post,it is the basic step, I need to do many different operations on an image,which i think will be complicated if I don't use matlab coding.Smiley Happy

Btw I can't choose an input data type 2D real using Mathscript node. Can u help regarding this?

Regards

Purva

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,128 Views)

Hi Purva,

the LabVIEW help clearly shows 2D array data in use with a mathscript node…

As I don't have MathScript installed I cannot check this issue for you - you may need to figure it out on your own!

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,123 Views)

Hello everyone,

Attached below are screenshots of the error which occurs on using mathscript node. For trial purpose i have written some basic program,just need help about that error. 

Thank you.

Regards,

Purva

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,107 Views)