LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matlab and C++ in LABVIEW

dear all!
Plz help me out that how can i implement Matlab code in LABVIEW.i am using matlab 7.0 and LABVIEW 7.1.
is there any method so that i dont have to change the Matlab code and it runs in LABVIEW.
secondly can i run a C++ code in formula node exactly as it runs in C++ compiler
thnx for ur time
Manzoor
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,245 Views)

manzoor,

In version 7 and 7.1, LabVIEW have the "MATLAB Script Node" that allows you to run m-scripts from within LabVIEW. Since you have communication between both products, minimal change (if any) is necessary, but you have to have both produts installed on the same machine for this interface to work. In LabVIEW 8.20, NI introduced the Mathscript node and this requirement is not necessary. Please look into this site: http://www.ni.com/labview/mathscript.htm to learn more about mathscript node.

In the formula node, you can use C-like convension to develop your equations. However, you can't use object-oriented programming in there. So, you need to remove the objects from the formula and use stricted types. You should be able to obtain more information in the help of the Formula Node.

Hope this helps.

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,226 Views)