From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSP430F5528 Read Data

@Dave3345554 wrote:

Then I would need to go through CCS in order to send data to LabVIEW? Or I can't send any data out of that application at all?

Thanks

You are not paying attention.

You don't need anything except a terminal application such as Teraterm or RealTerm or Putty to debug the communication.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(388 Views)

Are you able to point me in the right direction for using a terminal application to debug the communication and connect to LabVIEW? I am not sure where to begin, so advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(379 Views)

@Dave3345554 wrote:

Are you able to point me in the right direction for using a terminal application to debug the communication and connect to LabVIEW? I am not sure where to begin, so advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I give up.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trolling here.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(373 Views)

@Dave3345554 wrote:

Thanks

Those sorts of errors often pop up when the resource you are trying to access is being used by another program. When VISA Interactive Control is trying to communicate, are any other programs also interfacing with the device? You can try to ensure this by rebooting the computer, ensuring VISAIC is the only program communicating with the device.

Kevin S.
Technical Support Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(352 Views)