LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXSvcLocError

Hi,

I'm currently working on a follow-up to my Bachelor's Thesis in which I made a number LabView-VIs to control a CVS and probe-selector for particulate measurements. For that we are using a cRIO-9074 and LabView 2012 (Professional Development System).

The VIs are split across all three levels, FPGA, cRIO and PC, the PC-level being used to indicate current variable values and setting new operating modes (there's a VI called "Host.vi" to do that). The VIs on different levels communicate via shared variables.

The program runs perfectly well and the VIs on all levels communicate without problems when executed directly from within LabView, but we are unable to create a working executable to use without starting LabView.

We've built a Real-Time-Application on the cRIO which does work. It starts automatically when the system starts and when running "Host.VI" from within LabView that does work as well.

The problems started with the creation of the application (.exe) on the PC-level. The build itself comes along nicely too, but when we're trying to run the finished .exe, we always get the following error message:

Mein Computer verteilen
FFDS.lvlib verteilen
Motor.lvlib verteilen\\*.122.21\Motor deployment failed (error: -2147220689, MAX:  (Hex 0x8004032F) Unerwarteter Fehler bei der Konfigurationsdatenbank. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf der Website ni.com/info unter Eingabe des Info-Codes "MAXSvcLocError".).
Verteilung mit Fehlern abgeschlossen
Soll die Applikation trotzdem ausgeführt werden oder wünschen Sie einen Abbruch?

Roughly translated:

Deploying My Computer

Deploying FFDS.lvlib

Deploying Motor.lvlib\\*.122.21\Motor deployment failed (error: -2147220689, MAX:  (Hex 0x8004032F) Unexpected error in configuration database.

For further information enter the following error-code at ni.com/info: "MAXSvcLocError".).

Deployment completed with errors

Should the application be run anyways or do you want to abort?

Of course I searched for all the error-codes on the NI-website. Only the "MAXSvcLocError" produced a result, stating I should get in touch with NI-Engineers. Unfortunately I can't create a Service Request for some reason.

We have changed and fiddled with just about all possible settings in the application builder to no results.

We created a test-project that works on the PC-level only to try and find out, if communication between PC and cRIO was the problem, but even there we got the same errors (just at other libraries).

Has anybody here ever had the same problem and solved it?

Thank you all in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,225 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,125 Views)

Hi,

thanks for replying.

I have already tried this out, to no avail :!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,119 Views)