LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lots of NI Hardware for Sale, New and Used - something for everyone!

Craaaazy New Year Stocktake Sale!

Hi All,

As promised, here's a list of NI hardware that I'd like to get rid of. It's been sitting around here with no one using it, so I figure it's better to go to someone who will actually get a benefit from it rather than continue to be idle. It's a mixed bag - there's PXI, PCI, SCXI, Cables, Connectors, etc, so if you're looking to setup an inexpensive prototype system, or need some spares for an existing one, then you just might find it here. I am eventually going to get it all up on to eBay, but I thought I'd give all my forum friends here first dibs smile.gif

Don't be frightened by the prices - they're NI's original US$ list prices when the items were purchased (I think they're accurate), but I'm certainly not asking for full price. All you need to do is
email me with an offer and we'll go from there (I'm willing to ship just about anywhere)

Trust me: I'll very open to negotiate prices - I'm not trying to get rich here wink.gif

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> // fix_linked_image_sizes_attach_thumb( "7915-0-77565200-1199494597", parseInt("833"), parseInt("844"), "46.73K" ); // </SCRIPT>
(I'll update this list as items are sold)

Note: Some of it's brand-spanking-new-still-in-the-box-with-the-stickers-on-it, some of it's been-around-the-block-at-least-once, but either way it's guaranteed to work (if not, return it to me for a full refund including postage both ways).

note: cross-posted to LAVA Forums.

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
Message 1 of 5
(4,366 Views)
Righto - here's a few items I've put on eBay:

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
Message 2 of 5
(4,275 Views)
Here's a few more items that I've put on eBay:

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,250 Views)
...and here's even more stuff that I've put on eBay:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,201 Views)
OK - let's move on to my SCXI stock smile.gif I've just listed a bunch of used SCXI hardware on eBay - check it all out here. Here's a partial list of what I've just put up there:
  • SCXI-1163 32-Channel Optically Isolated TTL/CMOS Digital Output (multiple)
  • SCXI-1300 Low-Voltage Screw Terminal Block, Cast
  • SCXI-1302 Feedthrough Terminal Block, Cast
  • SCXI-1321 Offset-Null and Shunt Calibration Terminal,Cast
  • SCXI-1324 High-Voltage Screw Terminal Block (multiple)
  • SCXI-1326 High-Voltage Screw Terminal Block, Cast (multiple)
  • SCXI-1328 High-Accuracy Isothermal Terminal Block (multiple)
  • SCXI-2000 RS-232 Chassis SCXI
  • SCXI-1120 8-Channel Isolation Amplifier, 10 kHz Bandwidth (multiple)
  • SCXI-1141 8-Channel Lowpass Elliptical Filter Module (multiple)
  • SCXI-1181 SCXI Breadboard Module
I'm starting all the auctions at $US 49 - Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,090 Views)