From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all contact with sbRIO-9637

I have a LabVIEW program communicatiing with one of these boards. Because of some other problems on the computer, it needed a complete restart, I had to reinstall the OS (Win-10 Pro, 64b)  and all software on the computer afterwards. From NI I use LV 2019. Problem is that I am unable to get in contact with the sbRIO-9637 again via ethernet afterwards. I have received good and patient help from NI in Armenia, but after a couple of weeks fighting together with me, we have given up, and I am now awaiting RMA to send in the card for fixing to NI.

Extremely frustrating, needless to say, especially since it is impossible to get a new card in less than two month delivery time now.

We have

- installed all software needed LV, Real-Time, FPGA and cRIO drivers

-"Troubleshoot Remote System Discovery" in MAX fails again and again, the card is never found

-tried three different computers, tried both LV 2015 and LV2019

-tried computers with only one ethernet port, and three ports.

-tried disabling ethernet ports not used

-tried ethernet port on computer with and without static IP adress

-resetting sb-RIO card and gone into Safe mode, doesn't help

-installed newer firmware on sbRIO card, doesn't help either

-On top if it, today I managed to find a second sbRIO-9637 card, but it behaves exactly the same way. I know this was installed with LV-2015 software, so it will not reply using LV-2019 system, but I have tried resetting it and upgrading firmware on this too, without any success.

What on earth can I do ?

Any helpful hints to solve this before I will send them to NI ?

Martin - frustrated and desperate

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(574 Views)