LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all contact with sbRIO-9637

I have a LabVIEW program communicatiing with one of these boards. Because of some other problems on the computer, it needed a complete restart, I had to reinstall the OS (Win-10 Pro, 64b)  and all software on the computer afterwards. From NI I use LV 2019. Problem is that I am unable to get in contact with the sbRIO-9637 again via ethernet afterwards. I have received good and patient help from NI in Armenia, but after a couple of weeks fighting together with me, we have given up, and I am now awaiting RMA to send in the card for fixing to NI.

Extremely frustrating, needless to say, especially since it is impossible to get a new card in less than two month delivery time now.

We have

- installed all software needed LV, Real-Time, FPGA and cRIO drivers

-"Troubleshoot Remote System Discovery" in MAX fails again and again, the card is never found

-tried three different computers, tried both LV 2015 and LV2019

-tried computers with only one ethernet port, and three ports.

-tried disabling ethernet ports not used

-tried ethernet port on computer with and without static IP adress

-resetting sb-RIO card and gone into Safe mode, doesn't help

-installed newer firmware on sbRIO card, doesn't help either

-On top if it, today I managed to find a second sbRIO-9637 card, but it behaves exactly the same way. I know this was installed with LV-2015 software, so it will not reply using LV-2019 system, but I have tried resetting it and upgrading firmware on this too, without any success.

What on earth can I do ?

Any helpful hints to solve this before I will send them to NI ?

Martin - frustrated and desperate

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(576 Views)