From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a recommandation for robots like robotics starter kit (Dani)

Hi,

I have robotics starter kits which my lab was really satisfied from and I would like to elaborate the previous project with a larger number of robots and purchase another robots. As I understood labview do not sell starter kits anymore(?) so I need to find different robots which have Real-time decision making and FPGA-based I/O processing like the starter kits, but about half in size. My purpose is to program the robots to move according to a desired motion profile and formation. (to close control loops)

Can you please give me some recommended robots? or what kinds of commponents these robots should have? (hardware,  in addition to distance sensor)

Thank you in advance

Orit

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,034 Views)

Hello unita,

To program in LabVIEW FPGA and Real-Time you need to use NI devices as the ones I presume your lab already has. I recommend you checkk out the following solutions, which were disigned with academic projects in mind:

Both of them can be programmed with LabVIEW FPGA and Real-Time, and feature I/O ports that accept analog, and digital signals, as well as several serial protocols, which you can use to interface with your sensors.

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,002 Views)

Can I do it? Can I build ans simulate, without hardware, the DaNI?

Thank you.

manolo

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,965 Views)