From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for CLAD and CLD

Hi to all,

I am looking for CLAD and CLD certifications. I heard that "LabVIEW Graphical Programming" is opt for that. Sorry to say that, i couldnt able to find that ebook. Can anybody send me the link so that i can further proceed.

Comments and suggestions reg certification are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Sriram N

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,964 Views)

Hi sriram Iyer,

The best thing you can start about to read the books like "Virtual Programming using labview" by sanjay gupta and another book is "Learning with labview" by Bishop.Apart from this you can download good training materials from downloads section of www.ni.com like "3-hour programming course" and "6-hour programming course on labview"...You can download these training materials.

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,950 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,926 Views)

Before going for Certification of any kind, get some mileage under the belt. 

Write code.  Post code to this forum.  Get experience, then Certification.

Getting Certification without experience is worthless, at least in my eyes.  And it is not a measure of someone's coding abilities.

After you have experience, the entire Certification will be meaningful to you and your employer will benefit from it.

If you are looking for books to self teach yourself, then also look at LabVIEW for Everyone.  Or better yet, invest in the courses offered by National Instruments.  They are worth the investment.

Message 5 of 9
(2,907 Views)

Thanks for your reply.

Already i had some handson experience on labview (almost a year).. But still i am confused.. Thats why i am looking for better tutorials..

Regards,

Sriram N

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,901 Views)

In that case, you can write an example code and ask for advice. 

You can do quite a bit of learning in this forum.

Look up the Rube Goldberg thread in the Breakpoint forum.  Also take a look at the Locals thread in the same area.  That way, you can learn from other people's mistakes.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,887 Views)

Hi, 

Here is the better online course

http://cnx.org/content/col10241/latest/ 

Thanks,

Sanad MM

Message 8 of 9
(2,885 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9