LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List box cannot be initialsed

Hi I am using Labview 7.1 and doing the program to scan 72 serial numbers.
I have a small sub vi that does it. The program does this that checked against the duplicated scanned numbers
from the scanned numbers in the memory and retrieved lists from the files, before storing into the memory.
The problem is that although the list box is initialsed and flushed out before the actual operation, the first scanned number cannot be stored into memory.
I do not nuderstand because there are nothing inside the list box to be checked against.
There are 2 loops called 1stline and 2ndline that checked against previously stored scanned ones in the memory and ones fron the files which are loaded, respectively,
The list from file is already coiped onto arry contols in the front panel for your ease.
The lists from the files are copied for ease of use. I have learned how to initate and replace in the multri column list box but i cannot do the same thing for listbox
Here's the program and I would appreciate how you can help me to solve problem with the list box.
regards,
Clement
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,195 Views)
astroboy,
      I took a look at your code and have a couple a question for you: Why is tbx_SN a control instead of an indicator?  Try changing it to an indicator and let us know if that helps.

Nathan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,164 Views)