I have encountered unusual problem. I have created application based on example from this post:
This application is working perfect when run on localhost.(URL adress: //localhost/Target_Management)
Problem appeared when I have changed localhost. So instead of running both Host and Target program on PC I have run Target program on cRIO (URL adress was changed to: //localhost/Target_Management where Target_Management is component name on Target) - it's not working. With build-in Linked Network Actor library method I have checked connection status and result was that writer is connected, while reader is not responding.
Thing is that exactly same code is working on localhost, while it's broken on cRIO.
I am attaching my application. i would be grateful for help