From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line of best fit

Hi, i wanted to know how to plot the line of best fit for data rad from multiple files. I am reading data (temperature and voltage)among others from multiple files and i have to plot these 2 data on the same graph. I have been able to plot them on the same graph. But i can't get the line of best fit out of it using the appropriate function in the mathematics tab it and i want the line of best fit to be on the same plot.

Can someone help me get the line of best fit from the data i am reading from multiple files ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,912 Views)

can you upload the vi so that we can understand what exactly is happening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting For the inner calling 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,887 Views)

hi,

is this what you are looking for?

example-fitting.pngexample-fitting--front.png

EDIT: also for the use of things and stuff.... it is always recommended to have a look at the provided examples in labview. (Help --> Find Examples --> enter your searchterm)

:cheers:

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,886 Views)

Find attached part of my code. I have been able to plot the extracted data. I would like to obtain a line of best fit from the plots now.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,879 Views)

the request was for a VI not a picture of part of it.

EDIT: also building a little mockup of your problem is always helpful, to test out, and then post where you are stuck. what have you tried so far?

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,877 Views)