LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ldr sensor

When the light falls on an ldr sensr an led light should glow...can any one make a vi of this..plz....and also suggest how to connectt ldr to daq...an if any conversions needed in ldr connected daq assitant in software...plz reply make a vi of it

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,234 Views)

What is an "ldr" sensor?

Once you explain that, you might be able to read the manual on it to see how to connect it, or someone on the forum may have a tip on how to connect it.

No one is going to make a VI for you.  Make your own and if you run into problems, post it here and people will help.

I would recommend looking at the online LabVIEW tutorials
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,231 Views)

LDR guess is Light Dependent Resistor aka photocell.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,227 Views)

Sir i knew how to make vi logic for it but when i tried the ldr is showng me constant values even when i focused a light on it..so i have asked

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,225 Views)

@Raj09 wrote:

Sir i knew how to make vi logic for it but when i tried the ldr is showng me constant values even when i focused a light on it..so i have asked

You did the "tell" part of "show and tell".  Now it is time for the "show" part.  Upload your VI.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,218 Views)

Basic wiring schema:

http://cactus.io/hookups/sensors/light/ldr/hookup-arduino-to-ldr-sensor

-AK2DM

"It’s the questions that drive us.”
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6