LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview

You've been advised by other forum users not to name the subject "labview" and unfortunately, since it is your college assignment, we could not do it for you but only guide/help you to do it. Did you install the DAQmx drivers as suggested in the previous thread?

Your old post - https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Labview/m-p/4200010

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(780 Views)

Ask your classmates for help.  Bribe your Instructor.  Or (a novel idea!), pay attention in class, ask questions when the instructor is present, do the assignments, study the tutorial material listed on the first page of this Forum, and Learn LabVIEW.

Hint -- to help us to help you, especially when you don't post code so we can "figure it out for ourselves", it always helps to tell us:

1. What version of LabVIEW you are using (I'm going to guess, and say LabVIEW 2019 (or earlier), 32-bit).
  2. What hardware (if this is important) you are using (another guess -- a myRIO 1900).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(766 Views)

@NKS479 wrote:

please can someone create this for me in labview I cant find any icons and my project is due tomorrow.

Sadly, but probably deservedly so, you will fail that class. Maybe some other field of study would be more suitable, so think about that when planning your future. Good luck!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(728 Views)

NKS479_0-1640524404306.png

anyone know which pallet i can find this in?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(725 Views)

update I got a first in the project so save your career advise for yourself 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(699 Views)

I know where it is, what it is and how it functions.

But, I read the help file and the release notes when the feedback node was introduced. Try pressing Ctrl+H. 

I'll make the reply topic a bit more helpful for others

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(713 Views)

Hi nks,

for the 3rd (or 4th) time you started a thread with the same meaningless title - even though you already got advice not to do so.

Do you ever learn from the advice you get?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(706 Views)

So you could not even find the feedback node and 2 minutes later you passed the course with flying colors? Maybe you should work on your timeline to make things more believable. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(674 Views)

@NKS479 wrote:

update I got a first in the project so save your career advise for yourself 

You know what?  I'm not going to do that and give you some career advice. 

Don't ever let your resume cross the desk of a Knight of NI.

Without any attached references from the crediting source, I am calling bull$#!t on the grade or the grader.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 19 of 19
(645 Views)