LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview with DSC module

Hi there,

I have downloaded and installed labview 2018 for evaluation and i am trying to download the DSC module add on. I have it downloaded but when trying to run it it tells me i need labview 2018 installed first and womt run, even though i already have it installed. Does the DSC module run with LV 2018? Or is there a way i can download labview 2018 together with the DSC module?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,772 Views)

Did you download the 2018 DSC module?

Maybe it doesn't run as Labview isn't activated. But I would think you should be able to evaluate it also.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,737 Views)

Hi,

1. What version of LabVIEW have you installed? LabVIEW 2018 or 2018 SP1?
  2. Make sure the bitness matches; the DSC Module is compatible with LabVIEW (32-bit) only. Therefore, you must have LabVIEW (32-bit) installed even if you use a 64-bit OS.
  3. If you have Windows 10 make sure you have the version 1709 installed. The LabVIEW 2018 DSC Module will not install or run on an unsupported OS (Also, you cannot deploy or distribute applications that use the LabVIEW 2018 DSC Module to an unsupported OS).

For further information, follow the instructions in the readme file of the DSC Module here.

Best,

Rob

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,729 Views)