From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview training core 1 & 2 sample questions not loading

Is anyone else having this problem with online self paced learning on ni.com?

There is meant to be several test questions at the end of each block but it only shows the first question then moves onto the next slide? is there any way of fixing this? it used to work for me...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,539 Views)

Hi johndoe,

I'm glad you're taking the self paced online training. Could you give me any more information on the problem?

As I understand it - you are watching the training materials provided online (LabVIEW Core 1 2012) and seeing that there is one pause at the end of each chapter which says "Exercise."

This course is to be complemented with the training exercises and solutions which are available for download.

Each chapter should be followed by the user completing a number of relevant exercises. The titles of the relevant exercises correspond to the subsections within each Chapter.

Please let me know if this has helped you.

Thanks

Ingram Weeks

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,483 Views)

Thank you for the reply,

I have the exercises downloaded.

My problem is with the mulitiple choice test questions at the end of each slide. only one question is showing up when there should be about 5 questions at the end of each slide?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,467 Views)

Hi johndoe,

I think I understand your problem. You are concerned there are not multiple quizzes at the end of each Chapter. I have reviewed the online material and the quizzes are situated throughout each Chapter, typically with a quiz at the end of each subsection.

I have attached a screenshot demonstrating this.

Please let me know if I have answered your question.

Thanks

Ingram Weeks

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,455 Views)

Yes but each of these quizes only contain one question and when i answer it, it moves onto the next section instead of the next question. i have been informed by a colleague of mine that each knowledge block should contain multiple questions? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,436 Views)

Hi johndoe,

I understand now. Having accessed the online training myself I can say that the subsections use quizzes to emphasise important points. I don't believe there are multiple quizzes accessible in each knowledge check. The training materials provided by NI for taught courses are similar in format but with quizzes provided at the end of each chapter.

I'm hope the self paced materials will still be useful to you

Thanks

Ingram Weeks

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,422 Views)

The problem is i cannot access the full quiz, each knowledge check only has one question.

So you are saying there is only one question in each quiz?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,415 Views)

Hi johndoe,

that's right. There is only one question in each "knowledge check" section.

Thanks

Ingram Weeks

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,411 Views)