LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview to read voltage from a PCB at a specific point in time.

I want to know what hardware i need to collect voltage/current from a battery on a PCB and read it t...

I want to use Labview to automate a test, have the program read a voltage/current from a point on a PCB from a battery and compare it to a power analyser in series, for example take a measurement every minute for an hour.

Voltage is 3v up to 500mAh

I want to know what hardware i need to do this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,887 Views)

Hi Davem,

@Davem11 wrote:

I want to use Labview to automate a test, have the program read a voltage/current from a point on a PCB from a battery and compare it to a power analyser in series, for example take a measurement every minute for an hour.

I want to know what hardware i need to do this?

You need a DAQ device to read voltage/current signals. And you need a "power analyzer in series".

Isn't this the clear answer on your question?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,871 Views)

Sorry I should have added I am mainly testing the accuracy of a coulomb counter 

I want to use a power analyser to confirm the result of the coulomb counter.

so i want to have the program read the coulomb counter and the power analyser every minute for an hour for example.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,862 Views)

Hi Davem,

you still need a DAQ devices suitable for your signals and (accuracy) requirements. And you need a way to communicate with your "power analyser", which also is dictated by the abilities of this "power ananlyser"…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,834 Views)