LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview serial communication with RS 232

Solved!
Go to solution

Thanks for the reply.  Do you mind uploading the modified VI?

Regards

Kunal

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 56
(1,611 Views)

I saw your VI was in LV 7.1.  I can't downconvert my VI that far so I just attached the snippet image.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 56
(1,604 Views)

Ok.  Nevermind i will try to do the modifications proposed and update you as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Kunal

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 56
(1,601 Views)

Hi Ravens Fan.

I am actually trying to use labview 2011.  I guess your VI will work on this version.  Can you please upload it so that i can go through it?

Kind regards

Kunal

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 56
(1,591 Views)

If you have LV 2011, then just drag the image from the webpage onto your block diagram.  It is a VI snippet.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 56
(1,589 Views)

Thanks a lot Sir.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 56
(1,583 Views)

Dear RAVENS FAN

I tried dragging the snippet VI as you said but it is not getting in labview.  The file you uploaded is appearing as a .png extension file that opens with image viewers.  Can you upload the original VI file please?

Kind regards

Pravish

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 56
(1,567 Views)

Did you drag the image onto the block diagram of LabVIEW?

I don't have the original VI.  But I was able to drop that snippet into a blank VI, save it, and attach it here.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 56
(1,564 Views)

Yes i dragged the image into labview.  Now it is ok.

Thanks a lot. 

Kind regards

Pravish

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 56
(1,562 Views)

Dear RAVENS FAN

I am requiring your help once again.  Infact i am using your modified program to read a USB port through which decimal integers, representing voltage read, are entering.  These integers represent an Analog to digital conversion.  The resolution of the analog to digital converter is 0.00491 and this is the value with which the decimal integer must be multiplied to obtain the actual voltage value read at the ADC side.  I modified the program as shown in the attachment.  

I am stuck and i badly need your help dear friend.  I am relying on your usual help and guidances.

Thanks

Kind regards

Pravish

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 56
(1,533 Views)