LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview not executing AO NI MAX task

Hi there,

I have previously had no issues with running this VI, but now I am haivng issues running an NI max task to output a voltage signal to a voice coil.

If I run the task through NI max I have no issues and the DAQ outputs the correct voltages. However, when I run the same task in labview I get a "not executed" message outside of the main loop for the NImax task. I have tried both calling the specific NI max task and building it within labview but they both have the same result.

I am also aware that the rest of the code is very messy- I inherited it from someone. But this task has been previously running fine and I cannot tell what I have changed... probably a good time to start making more use of version control.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(423 Views)

@LP_glasgow wrote:

If I run the task through NI max I have no issues and the DAQ outputs the correct voltages. However, when I run the same task in labview I get a "not executed" message outside of the main loop for the NImax task. I have tried both calling the specific NI max task and building it within labview but they both have the same result.

Your VI does not run the same task from NI MAX but creates a new task programmatically. Check if the Alias name is the same in NI MAX. How Do I Find or Modify My Device's Name?

ZYOng_0-1685538832793.png

If you want to run the tasks that you configured in NI MAX in LabVIEW, you can wire the Task directly to the NI-DAQmx Start VI. See Create Tasks for NI-DAQmx Devices in LabVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(394 Views)