LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview error -1907 (sound and vibration)

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to measure two analog inputs(NI-PXI-4461) using daq assist on Labiew 7.1. I want to run the same code on both inputs and comparing them together on a graph. I am measuring 2 accelerometers and the most important parameters are measuring the g rms and phase difference. I keep getting an error code -1907 "The sampling frequency of the input waveform should be greater than 0 (dt greater than 0)." I have set the sampling freq to 2k. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

SparkEE

Block_Diagram.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,526 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SparkEE

Hi SparkEE,

Playing around with your code with a simulated device, I noticed that the output from the DAQ Assistant gets lost when you use the 'Convert from dynamic data' block.  I checked this by placing waveform graphs before and after the block.  If you look at this block, there is a 'channel' input.  I wired this to the iteration terminal of the for loop (so now it specifies channel 0 then 1) and this seems to have resolved the error.  Can you give this a shot?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon F.
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
Message 2 of 3
(3,463 Views)

AirFrantz, you are the bomb!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,454 Views)