LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview crash when using mscorlib

I notice the following behaviour using LV2013 and LV2014:

When a project is offen which contains a class whose control has a .NET reference pointing to the mscorlib, and the project is then closed, LV reports a crash by closing itself (example of .NETKlass.lvproj)

When another project is offen which contains a VI with the same .NET reference, and the project is then closed, LV do not reports a crash by closing itself (example of MscorlibRef.lvproj).

This behaviour happens only if the .NET reference points to mscorlib.

Has anyone the same problem? Should I close any reference ? But where/how? Is it a LV bug?

I attached a zip File containing the 2 example projects (LV2014) as well as the error protocol. To reproduce the crash do the following:

1/ Open LV2014

2/ Open .NetKlass.lvproj

3/ Close .NetKlass.lvproj (you do not need to open any VI)

4/ Close LV2014

=> LV reports a crash

The same with MscorlibRef.lvproj do not produces a crash. Behaviour occured with LV2013 too.

Thank you

Adelina

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,271 Views)

Hello Adelina,

I couldnt reproduce this error to 100%.

Do you still get the error, when you open you project (.NetKlass.lvproj) and Mass Compile it? (Right click on your project - Mass Compile)

Best regards

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,179 Views)

Hello Felix,

Unfortunately is the error not fixed when a mass compilation is performed.

Perhaps the problem is related to the Laview german version. I precises that I recently change my computer: the error was present on the old computer and is still present with the new one.

Thanks for trying.

Regards,

Adelina

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,150 Views)

Hello Adelina,

it seems so, that this problem only occurs in the German version of Labview.

I'll check this and inform you, if I got any news.

Best regards

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,120 Views)

Hello Adelina,

I created a CAR (Corrective Action Request) with our developers to fix this behaviour.

Unfortunately I can't say if this is going to be fixed in the new version of LV.

To check, if this behaviour is fixed, you can create an service request or phone us with reference to your forum post and we will check it.

Best regards

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,087 Views)

Hi Felix,

Thank you.

Regards,

Adelina

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,076 Views)