LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview control Agilent E5071c VNA, need more examples or how to use E5071C VI

Hello

Thanks for your patience to read this post.

I'm working in a RF cable manufacturer, we have LabVIEW 2017 and Agilent VNA E5071C

I want use LabVIEW 2017 to control Agilent VNA E5071C for RF cable measurement

Already use GPIB connect LabVIEW 2017 and Agilent VNA E5071C , it works

And try to "adjust" a VI which include some Agilent VNA E5071C  VI, see details in "Agilent ENA Series Application version6'

want get marker data value, for example S11 value at 200MHz

(you have to first set start/stop frequency and frequency unit in this VI)

but every time i run this VI "Agilent ENA Series Application version6', always get the maker value as start frequency value.

for example, if i set start/stop frequency 100MHz/6000MHz, always get maker value  in 100MHz

so my questions are, can i get more examples or how to use E5071C VI? or someone who has this experience can teach me how to use E5071C VI.

just start to learn LabVIEW, thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,672 Views)

Sorry, seems forget attachedment. here they are

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,629 Views)

Here is the Driver page. Download the drivers and you should have example that you can set up. Look in the LabVIEW examples to see how to use these drivers:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.model_page?p_model_id=17778

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,614 Views)

Hi Tim

Thanks for response.

as i have showed before, there is limited E 5071C VI example to teach me how to use it.

attached capture you can find there are only 12 E 5071C VI examples

I know there are many E5071C VI. just want to know if there is any material or examples to shows me how to us it. For example, i want get attenuation data @ 200MHz, how to use these VI

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,593 Views)

Hello, have you found any examples? I have also taken over the relevant tasks. I've been looking for a long time. If you have any, can you share it?

你好,请问楼主找到例程了么,我也接手了相关任务,找了很久,想问问你有没有,如果有可以分享么?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,437 Views)

I see this so often here and I don't understand how anyone can expect to automate a process they can not perform manually. Because frankly when I am automating a task, I use the same basic sequence in my program that I would be doing if I were running it manually. 

Also, how will you know if your program is returning correct results if you don't know how check them?

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
Message 6 of 8
(3,423 Views)

I am using a VNA Keysight E5071C , but  when run the application created in labview for calibrate the ports, this ports turn off in the VNA, why have this error

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(1,961 Views)

@seb98 wrote:

I am using a VNA Keysight E5071C , but  when run the application created in labview for calibrate the ports, this ports turn off in the VNA, why have this error

Something wrong with your LabVIEW code or ask the person who wrote the LabVIEW application.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(1,954 Views)