From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview as wxtoimg for satellite signals

I am new in Labview...I was doing reception of satellite signals with labview now I need take images as WXTOIMG software. Someone have any idea about this topic. Thank you!

Maycarimarti
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(3,431 Views)

I don't understand the question.  Also, a web search for WTOXIMG didn't yield any hits.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21
(3,420 Views)

@Bob_Schor wrote:

I don't understand the question.  Also, a web search for WTOXIMG didn't yield any hits.

Really, Bob?  www.wxtoimg.com/

Not that I'm any closer to understanding what the OP wants to do.  You actually want to decode the satellite APT signal?  If this is so, then you have your homework cut out for you.  You'll have to find out how to decode it, period, before you can hope to implement it in LabVIEW.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(3,411 Views)

I didn't find any useful hits from searching WTOXIMG either - that site you found billko didn't come up!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(3,387 Views)

Everyone double check the spelling!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(3,382 Views)

But I didn't know what it was spelling so I couldn't have checked the spelling! Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: Nevermind I think I accidentally used Bobs spelling instead of OP's!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(3,378 Views)

@billko wrote:

@Bob_Schor wrote:

You might have noticed that I spelled the silly thing wrong.  I just did another search, again found mostly "Wyoming" (Google thinks I can't spell) ...  Oh, well.

Bob Shcor

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(3,367 Views)

I am using usrp, here it receives the signals with labview. Thanks Billko for your corrections!.

Maycarimarti
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(3,352 Views)

@Bob_Schor wrote:

@billko wrote:

@Bob_Schor wrote:

You might have noticed that I spelled the silly thing wrong.  I just did another search, again found mostly "Wyoming" (Google thinks I can't spell) ...  Oh, well.

Bob Shcor

LOL, Bob - I was jabbing at you with a pasteboard sword.  😉

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(3,321 Views)

@billko wrote:

@Bob_Schor wrote:

@billko wrote:

@Bob_Schor wrote:

Bob Shcor

LOL, Bob - I was jabbing at you with a pasteboard sword.  😉

If we could type maybe we would be trolling a text-weenie programming board.Smiley Very Happy

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 10 of 21
(3,316 Views)