LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview applications

Hi All,

I am having some doubts regarding the use of Labview.

I am very new to labview and if you can support me to clear my doubts it would be great help for me.

Can you please tell me what is the use of labview? Give me some applicatios so that I can go through that.

How do I use labview to aquire the accelration data or any other data?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,328 Views)

I may not be the best to answer but. I find labview very good at data aquisition and signal processing. t 

Look at the examples folder (under help menu) for whats possible, the examples folder will use have examples of data aquisition which you can work with).

I hope other people will answer this thread who are a bit more elloquent than me but hopefully it gets you started into looking into labview 

Please remember to accept any solutions and give kudos, Thanks

LV 8.6.1, LV2010,LV2011SP1, FPGA, Win7
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,322 Views)

Thanks for your support.

I have gone through some examples but I need some more information.

Which type of hardware used for data aquasition like accelration,velocity etc

How do I do the connection of sensors with the hradwares?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,318 Views)

For hardware you have a number of options PXI rack setup,PCI cards in a PC, devices connected to USB etc... pretty well any kind of solution you can think off. The sensors are then wired possibly through some kind of signal conditioning setup to the cards (or wirelessly if you wish). Browse the ni website for specific hardware, have a look at the configuration advisors if you have a specific application in mind

Labview interfaces with these devices easily

hope it helps 

Please remember to accept any solutions and give kudos, Thanks

LV 8.6.1, LV2010,LV2011SP1, FPGA, Win7
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,314 Views)

I would suggest you to search what ever your queries in the NI site. And also you can contact an NI support Engineer for knowing and selecting the hardware depending on your application.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,312 Views)

Find your local sales rep and have them come out and do a demo for you.  They can help with your initial questions.

http://www.ni.com/domestic_sales/

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,294 Views)