From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview VI RIGOL Oscilloscope capturing 4 channels - Help

Hi, 

I am having some trouble. I need to create a VI for my program that can capture and display X number of channels from a RIGOL Oscilloscope (DS7024). For example it could be all 4 channels or just channel 2. My issue is whatever I tried I just end up with Channel 4 or multiple channel 4s. Not sure where I am going wrong. 

Any hints or ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,400 Views)

Hello,

First of all thanks for the attached codes and detailed information in there.

I downloaded all of them and tried to make a run "Capture1.VI". As currently, I don't have RIGOL Oscilloscope I run the code with my devices.

Hope that doesn't matter because in output I have a waveform (as in your VI). So from my side, everything worked well, without any errors. I was able to write all acquired data in those 4 csv files. 

So for now may I ask you to describe your issue in more detail? What do you mean " just end up with Channel 4 or multiple channel 4s"? Do you get 4 csv files with the same data in that? 

Thanks and have a nice day!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,268 Views)