cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Report generation toolkit error after O365 update

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi All,

I am getting this error while running my exe. " Unknown System Error in NI_ReportGenerationToolkit.lvlib:Excel_Get_Range.vi->NI_ReportGenerationToolkit.lvlib:Excel_Insert_Table.vi->NI_Excel.lvclass:Append Text Table to Report.vi->NI_report.lvclass:Append Text Table to Report (wrap).vi->NI_ReportGenerationToolkit.lvlib:Excel Easy Table (str).vi:850002->Report Gen Main.vi->Report generation_Main.vi ".

This is appearing only after Office O365 update. we changed the report generation plugins and built a new exe which is working in our PCs (long back migrated to O365) but not in our test PC. Is there any other settings that I got to change to correct this error.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,059 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author pramod48

The normal Office installer seems to somehow disable/deinstall or otherwise render the ActiveX registration of the Office installation invalid. Usually going into the Windows Software Application settings and forcing the Office installer to do a Repair should fix it.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 2 of 3
(1,014 Views)

Yes, That's what we did. Completely removed O365 and Office 2013 files and freshly installed O365 alone. Then it started working

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,008 Views)