LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview + Python = Runtime Error R6034

r6034.PNG

Each time I call a Python script from LabView the following error prompts. After pressing ok the python script runs without any problems and labview as well.

The LabView runtime engine is the 2018 32-bit, Python called is 2.7, Windows 10 64 bit

Do you know how to correct the error?

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,596 Views)

Hi cassaniti,

Just to initialize the troubleshooting and conversation here,

What was the order of installing - LabVIEW, Python?

Did you try reinstalling SW?

Was this the status from the beginning of trying calling Python script with LabVIEW, or it came after some update?
What is the version of Python (32vs64, patch version)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Patrik
CTA, CLA
Helping (sharing) is caring!

If the post was helpful - Kudo it.
If the post answered your question - Mark it as Solution.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,552 Views)

Python 2.7 32 bit. Labview was updated last year from version 2015 to version 2018, python was installed somewhen in between. I didn't try to reinstall anything yet. Still trying to figure out what is wrong there...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,550 Views)

I assume you are using the Python node and not some other method of communicating with Python? Does this error occur regardless of what Python script you are running? Can you run the python examples that ship with LabVIEW, or do you get the same error there?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,544 Views)

Using the python node, it occours regardless of what python script I run. I will try with the python example shipped with Labview but I think that it happens with it too..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,520 Views)

If share your vi/snippet here, accordingly folks could give solution for that.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,517 Views)

I had the same problem last week using a Labview Application in a computer of our labs. After debuging this problem, I could realize that the Python script of this App used several modules that in my computer (Development Mode) have a newer version as the installed modules in the computer of our lab. I made a little program with the Python Node and a Python-test script in it only with the sections of imports. After commenting several lines of this test script I could find that the problem came when I imported the "pandas" module. I just make an update of this module and then all was solved.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,171 Views)