LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview + Linx + Arduino Mega 2560 Pro Mini = Error 5001

Helo!

I have successfully used Labview + Linx + arduino with no problem. I use Uno R3, nano v3.0 and mega 2560 R3 board.

But I purchased an Arduino Mega 2560 Pro Mini (EMBED) CH340G 5V ATmega 2560 16AU. I can make it work with arduino IDE 1.8.10, however not with LabView.

The Linx Firmware Wizard loads smoothly using like the normal Mega 2560 model board . As the Mega 2560 Pro Mini is the same processor and they are compatible, I thought I would have no problems. I tested it on compatibles Uno R3 and nano v3.0 and whatever type of board selected in the Firmware Wizard for them, it works the same.

When I load a project in Labview, a Linx example, gives error 5001. See imagens.

Does anyone know how to solve?

Mega 2560.JPGmega.JPGerro 5001.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,120 Views)

Helo!

Updating.

I managed to make it work by changing the Arduino IDE from 1.8.15 to 1.0.6 and using the LIFA from the “LabVIEW interface for Arduino”.

Also, I followed the steps in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DL9Y5TyEsI&list=FLnXiaptodhNQKJdqzQRVUXg&index=1 

Unfortunately, I still haven't been able to get it to work with LINX

Now the error that appears when using LINX is 5003

Capturar.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,042 Views)

I found a solution.

I managed to solve it by making changes to both OpenSerial and Close of LINX.

In short, I added the Baud Rate of 9600 and Serial Port in OpenSerial.

2.JPG

In Close, I changed the LINX Resource IO from Remote to Local in the two LINX Resource boxes.

4.JPG

This resolved communication and made it possible to use this Arduino with LINX

Message 3 of 3
(2,033 Views)