From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Driver for Temptronic TP0412A?

Hi,

Is anyone aware of any labview drivers for a  Temptronic TP0412A Temperature forcing system. It is GPIB controllable, but I have not seen anything coded in labview.

Thanks very much

Regards

Barry

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,279 Views)

Hey Test_head,

Normally, any of the instrument drivers that we make are found at http://www.ni.com/idnet . I've taken a look, and there doesn't seem to be any instrument driver for that instrument made yet. Something I would recommend taking a look at is using the labVIEW<->GPIB.vi example, and using that to build your program from. To get this example, just open labVIEW go to Help->Find Examples->Search for "GPIB"->And choose labVIEW<->GPIB.

This is a simple program that get's the communication going back and forth, and you should be able to copy and paste the VI's in the order you want, using constants for the commands, and the instrument communication could be built from that.

Good luck!

Regards,

Nick D.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,253 Views)