LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Certification Exam Fee

i want to know the exam fee of clad in tamilnadu. because somebody says it's free of cost.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(2,018 Views)
1) You should start your own thread instead of resurrecting a 9 year old one
2) Contact your local NI sales office - they will be able to provide you information on where/how/the cost of the CLAD exam in your area
3) NI often offers the CLAD exam for free at certain events - in the UK, events like NI Days / Developer Days usually offer the CLAD for free.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
Message 12 of 15
(1,984 Views)

uhmm.. the thread is still just as valid today as it was when it started...

Pricing information is nowhere to be found.. not even for on-line exams...

Just bringing it back to life again... Emailed sales.. now waiting...

---

25+ years long fan of LabVIEW. Be aware that NI changed their business model with great impact .
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(617 Views)

From June 1st, 2023, Examity is the NI Alliance Partner for conducting NI Certification Exams.

Regards,
Sathish Kumar A
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(430 Views)

I was going to go get my CLA last month, but I became so disillusioned with NI and LabVIEW that I let is slip.  I might re-certify at CLD just so that, in the future, if I ever see a future in LV I will consider certifying at CLA level.  Right now, my feeling is, "Why invest in my future with LV if NI isn't?"

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 15 of 15
(407 Views)