LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2020 installation error

Hello,

I am trying to install LabVIEW 2020 on my laptop, upgrading from the 2019 version, to be on the same standard than my co-worker. 

I deactivated the antivirus software but, even running the install software as an administrator, I still got this error:

Does anyone have any clue about this issue ? Thank you ! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(962 Views)

Hi,

Probably you could check the internet connection (probably another internet connection network) or try out with an offline installer?

Another possibility is due to this one stated in the LabVIEW2020 Upgrade Notes (page11)

https://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/371780t.pdf

SSL Encryption Is Deprecated For Remote Front Panels In LabVIEW 2020, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is no longer supported when you place a checkmark in the SSL checkbox in the Remote Panel Server section on the Web Server page of the Options dialog box. LabVIEW returns an error when you attempt to make a secure connection to a remote front panel server.

Hopefully it helps.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(909 Views)

oopss..sorry

Yours is installation issue and just now what i posted is about the compatibility issue..Apologize for that

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(897 Views)
Probably you could check the internet connection (probably another internet connection network) or try out with an offline installer.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(888 Views)