LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2017 64bit does not launch on windows 7

LV 2017 does not launch anymore. It gives the following error

DAbort 0xC7FBEC5C in OMClass.cpp

I have attached the lvlog report. I also tried repairing and reinstalling labview none of which solved the problem

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,210 Views)

I saw one other topic on the forums that referenced the same error and it doesn't look good. Definitely contact NI support and see if they can help you.  They were unable to help the person in that thread but you never know.  You might want to prepare yourself mentally and physically because an OS reinstall may be in your future.  Smiley Frustrated

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,182 Views)

I hate ask the obvious questions but.

Did it ever work for that computer?

Is the OS 64 bit?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,180 Views)

I have been working with it for the past 6 months until last night on the computer and this happens this morning

It is a 64 bit OS alright

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,171 Views)

I did read that topic with no solution other than reinstalling OS, which I don't want to do. I will contact NI

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,168 Views)

@StewieRupert wrote:

I have been working with it for the past 6 months until last night on the computer and this happens this morning

What happened overnight? Were there any automatic updates that installed?

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,166 Views)