cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2015, some Excel Sheet data move to other Excel Sheet

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, guys.

I want to achieve functional about data transfer between Excel Sheet.

E.g. I obtain a cell's address, then the data in the address move to other Excel Sheet a particular cell.

what can I do? thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,820 Views)

Its Quite Possible.How do want to achieve this?

1.Report generation toolkit

2.Accessing Excel Fuctions using Activex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,801 Views)

Thank you, PalanvivalT.

I wish you tall me the two ways. I need to contrast and choose a adaptive one.^_^

PalanivelT 已写:

Its Quite Possible.How do want to achieve this?

1.Report generation toolkit

2.Accessing Excel Fuctions using Activex

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,789 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Erbin

Report generation Toolkit has buit in VI which you can use for your requirement to done, but its an add on toolkit for which you need separate Licence.

ActiveX Doesnt requires External Toolkit, but need to create your own LabVIEW Code using Properties and Methods.

look at this thread which will be useful to create Custom code using Activex.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/BreakPoint/Excel-Board/m-p/379682/message-uid/379682#U379682

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,779 Views)

Hi, you can do this using Excel get data.vi & Excel Easy Text.vi in the Report Generation Toolkit. You can specify the cell with both two vis.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,705 Views)