From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2013 VI Crashes on Open

Solved!
Go to solution

I made a small change to this VI and now I get "Exception: Noncontinuable exception (0xC0000025) at EIP=0x00000000 Version: 13.0f2 (32-bit)" whenever I open it either directly or through Project. I was getting ready to deploy this and am really under the gun. I tried moving it location so it had to look for its sub-vi's but it still did not work. Tried with a colleagues PC as well to no avail. Tried saving as previous version but it crashes when I try and do that. Tried Mass compile but it crashes when I try that as well.

Can anyone else open it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,641 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author technics

I was able to open it, but I was missing one of the toolkits you are using. I have attached a re-saved version of the VI that I opened.

Regards,

Jeff Peacock 

Product Support Engineer | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments | Certified LabVIEW Architect 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,635 Views)

That was wierd. I was able to open your copy and it had all of the last changes I had made. I put it back into the project and it opened with all sub-vi's. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,629 Views)

In the future I highly recommend source code control.  SVN is my SCC of choice for LabVIEW.  You can roll back corrupted LabVIEW VIs to a time when things were working.  Other common issues is accidentally saving a VI without the block diagram, or saving a VI in a newer version of LabVIEW on accident.

Message 4 of 4
(2,622 Views)