From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2009 Example for NI USB-6225

Solved!
Go to solution

I am awaiting the arrival of my NI USB-6225 DAQ and I am looking for a sample VI in Labview 2009 as a starting point for my own standalone application.

Any direction towards an example would be appreciated...

Cheers,

TJL

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,919 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TJL

First, make sure you have installed DAQmx from your driver dvd and go to Help>Find Examples. Look under Hardware Input and Output>DAQmx. You can emulate the DAQ card in MAX and run an example while you are waiting for the actual device.

If you have not browsed the examples before, you have been missing quite a bit.

Message 2 of 4
(2,916 Views)
Goodnight. I would like to give me help, I have a daq 6002 and I want to work with labview 2009, I would like to know if it is possible or there is some kind of compatibility between the labview version and the driver version.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,945 Views)

Those two products are not compatible.  Support for the DAQ-6002 was added in DAQmx 9.9, which supports LabVIEW 2010 to 2013.  To determine compatibility you need to search the downloads for the DAQmx versions and find which products are added, supported and discontinued.  Here is the document I found:

http://download.ni.com/support/softlib/multifunction_daq/nidaqmx/9.9/readme.html

Michael Munroe, CLD, CTD, MCP
Automate 1M+ VI Search, Sort and Edit operations with Property Inspector 5.0, now with a new Interactive Window Manager!
Now supports full project automation using one-click custom macros or CLI.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,927 Views)