From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label misplacement after adding/removing items of a property node

Solved!
Go to solution

This is my third topic about label misplacement in Labview (previous ones are: here and here).

When placing the label of a property node on the right of the property node, centered vertically, labels are placed incorrectly after items of the property node are added or removed.

Two things occur:

1. Vertically the label position doesn't stay centered, and can even move far away from the property node (if sufficient elements are removed).  This phenomenon also occurs with the label on the left side, centered vertically.

2. When adding or removing wider items (causing the property node to resize horizontally as well) the label position is misplaced horizontally, often substantially so.  This also happens with the label anywhere else on the right side or even centered horizontally.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,118 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ettepet

Hello Ettepet,

I was able to reproduce it and entered CAR #414275.

I think occurance 1 and 2 are linked to eachother so I entered them as one CAR.

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
Message 2 of 2
(2,080 Views)