cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView crashes whenever a reference is created

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I am having troubles with creating references within the trial version of LabView NXG 2.1, specifically with the enum, ring, and sometimes listbox references. At first I thought it was my code that raised the error, but I have even tried starting brand new VI's that only have, for example, an enum terminal in them, and about three seconds after I create a reference for the item, the LabView crashes. I would love to be able to use these features because I want to write and read data to and from them while using them for users to select data, but I simply cannot. Another bit I found weird is that I can load example VI's that have these kinds of references but I just cannot create my own. Attached is the error message I keep getting. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Derian

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,181 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author derianw

NXG is still under Development.   I would install the latest version and see if the issue was fixed. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 3
(2,173 Views)

Thanks for the reply!

I was hoping that wasn't the issue but I guess that does make sense. Considering I have the trial version and it is expiring next week, I think I might just tough it out and find workarounds. I appreciate your help on the matter though!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,122 Views)