From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView application for Solartron Digital Probes?

How can I get LabView to read a Solartron Digital Probe? Are there any previously writen LabView applications that I could use as an exapmle to base my code?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,522 Views)
Although I am not familiar with Solartron Digital Probes, I can say there are 2 possible was to connect to them. You can either use serial or GPIB commands, depending on the interface, or you can use an OPC Server. If there is an OPC server offered from Solartron then you can use LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module to connect to that OPC Server as a client. I suspect though that the method you are interested in is the first of these options.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,522 Views)
Hi Alan,

I checked with Solartron and they do have LabVIEW VIs for their digital probes. They were kind enough to send 'em to me. Please find 'em attached to this post.

I have NOT tested them.. not even opened them! So, not sure how good/bad they are. For any and all support with these, please contact Solartron directly.

Regards,

Khalid 🙂

___
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,522 Views)