From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView: I am unable to extend evaluation period

Solved!
Go to solution

This is LabView 2014 Version 14.0.1f3 (32 Bit).  [Edit] And running on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit SP 1 on Intel Core I7 and 16GB Ram

I downloaded via LabView Maker Hub and installed no problem.  There is a default 7 day evaluation period and an offer to extend the evaluation period to 45 days when LabView initially starts up.

I answer Yes to the prompt which launches a NI Evaluation Wizard.  I'm asked to log in with NI user account and password which I do.  The next panel asks me to enter personal and company information, name and address basically, and I do that also filling in all the required fields.

But when I hit Next from this panel it displays "Attention: Errors were found while processing your form. Please make the changes below"

But there are no errors indicated on the form.  Nothing red or highlighted or flagged in any way.  All the information is valid and all required fields completed.  The only empty field is the second address line which is optional.  I get the same result even when I fill in that field.  I searched the forum for this error message but no luck.

I think I am stuck.  If I cancel the wizard LabView does start up just fine.  I hope someone can help me get past this hiccup before my 7 days are up.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,926 Views)

A quick call to NI should get you sorted out,

http://us.ni.com/contacts

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,904 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dklinkman

Hello,

Here is a document that might be helpful for you. It explains how to extend the evaluation period of a product.

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371136H-01/nilm/html/eval/

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

T. Le
Vision Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,836 Views)

Thanks. The link was helpful and led me to a web page for extending the license which worked

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,777 Views)

That new page is the one that asks you for your "" ?

Having the same problem here..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,965 Views)