LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView FPGA niInstr FIFO Register Bus v1 Host.lvclass: Open Session.vi throwing error 52006

Hi all. I am currently writing code for an NI PXIe-5171R, and am trying to utilize the FIFO Register Bus class in the NI Reconfigurable Oscilloscopes library. However, during my first run of the host-side code it began throwing the error 52006 at Open Session.vi:7490001, and stating: "The requested resource was not located".

I am not certain that the error has anything to do with a mistake in the code that I am trying to use, so I went and looked through the dependency list and found this VI and the .lvclass file to make sure that they are both present. I tested opening them, and both files open correctly. By stepping through the program I could narrow down the source of the error to a "Call Library Function Node" that calls calls a function titled "niFW_FifoRegBus_Open".

Does anybody have an idea what could be resulting in this error being thrown and where I could look? Since none of the files are actually missing, I do not know where I could start looking to resolve this error.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,062 Views)