From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView 2012 Security System Main vi's have error 200559

5) In LabVIEW, go to Help->Find Examples.  That will open up the Example Finder.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 37
(1,172 Views)

Ok Crossrulz! 

If you know anything about error of 200485, it would be appreciated.

Other's help is appreciated!

Advice: Some people talk on different issues and abusive against your post because they do not want to help and arguing with you on some other topic. You all will observe and I also observed, so also do not want to mention their name and best way is complaint them to the moderator. If anyone still wants to talk on different issues against the post, other way is to do private message.
~~~Be nice, have faith in ALLAH(God)~~~
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 37
(1,168 Views)

Crossrulz or others,

I am reading DAQmx tutorial, and figuring out the error of 200559.

I want help, but my this post goes to different argument by some of the people. Any ways, other's help and NI application engineer help is appreciated as I am getting error of 200559 from my original post.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

Advice: Some people talk on different issues and abusive against your post because they do not want to help and arguing with you on some other topic. You all will observe and I also observed, so also do not want to mention their name and best way is complaint them to the moderator. If anyone still wants to talk on different issues against the post, other way is to do private message.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 37
(1,280 Views)

Trust me Ali,  The people tried to help.  your error 200559 is explained adiquately with the error handler.  You are triing to add DAQmx chanels to a task that connot mix channel types.  For example, AI and AO need to be on seperate tasks.

So, lets see your Task Configuration.  Post pollitely.  I might just be the last guy with 5K+  posts you haven't directly annoyed  (But I've been watching)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 37
(1,105 Views)

Jeff,

Trust me Jeff. First they were helping me for error of 200559, then they put rude comments. So, then I have to say something for my defend such as don't put rude comments, stop them arguing on different issue against the post, and complaining to moderator

You also and other post politely and I do same for it. I am also watching and why I have to annoyed you or any one, if you or any one give me respect in my post. I like every one's opinion, but no rude comments. It's your choice, if you want to help me. 

The error 200559 looks like error handler. I do not have NI ELVIS hardware II now as I can get in touch with this hardware tomorrow to be able to check my vi's. Can you explain me what you mean by Task Configuration. Is the task configuration mean that you want to see the LabVIEW version, DAQmx version, Analog Input channels from my vi's, etc. I will send you a screenshot in my next post for Task Configuration. I am just confused about this error of 200559. Your help is appreciated. Other's help is appreciated too.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 37
(1,096 Views)

The Task confuguration is obviously incorrect.. this explains the error "Cannot add channels that do that to a Task that has channels that do this"

"I can get rude"- And I might yet!  You irritated many people I consider Friends and Mentors.  Drop the signature line........and the attitude....

I'm sure you have problems with English ( I assume it is not your primary Language- no trouble there) and you might have miss-understood some advice that was given to you.  Often volunteers will post briefly and assume the poster will ask for clairification if there is a language problem.  We are here to help, you were wrong to assume otherwise.  You need to post clearly!  what section of code is generating the error you observe? 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 37
(1,085 Views)

[Edited to remove off-topic conversation]

I need help and what advice already, as I see people talking rudely against the post.Do you have any solution for error 200559? I feel that I will get help soon and other's help is appreciated.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 37
(1,094 Views)

Hi Ali,

the answer to solve error -200559 was given in message #24

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 37
(961 Views)

Hello everyone,

I have edited this thread to remove any posts that are unrelated to troubleshooting this issue, argumentative, or inapporpriate. Moving forward, please only make posts directly related to the issue on this thread. If a reply or comment is bothersome or rude, do not address it.

Thanks! Let's keep things positive and move on.

When posting, please keep in mind the ni.com Terms of Use and NI Discussion Forums Posting Etiquette

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
Message 29 of 37
(926 Views)

Thanks Matt_McLaughlin for removing off-topic conversation to get best opinions to my post.

GerdW, I am in process to solve error of -200559. If you get any thing or any respected NI community, it would be appreciated.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 37
(920 Views)