From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView 1.2 - I need LabView 1.2 ASAP - let me know if you can assist!

LabView 1.2 - I need LabView 1.2 ASAP - let me know if you can assist! Don't know where to look!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(3,712 Views)
I have a set of LV 1.2 disks. I cna send you disk images or other formats.

Lynn
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(3,705 Views)
We'll take whatever you can give us. Email me at dalmont@arelaw.com.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(3,685 Views)
 Hi,
I'm interested in getting a copy of LabView 1.2. I've tried looking on the abandonware sites etc. but can' locate. Does anyone out there have it kicking around?
Many thanks
- Hugh
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(3,487 Views)
Hugh,

I have a set of disk images for the 6 LV 1.2 disks. If that would be helpful, give me a locatioon where I can send them or upload them.

Lynn
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(3,484 Views)

Hi Lynn,

That's great. Are the files small enough to email? If so, can you please them to my staelc_yddum@hotmail.com account. Please reverse all the characters in the username portion. Just being cryptic to prevent my adr from being picked up by a robot.

- Hugh

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(3,463 Views)
Each file is about 800-900 KB. Do you want them all in one email or in six separate messages?

Lynn
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(3,453 Views)

Hi Lynn,

One email is fine. Whatever is most convenient for you. Thanks so much.

- Hugh

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(3,439 Views)
Hi Lynn,
Are you still able to help me out with the 1.2 images?
Many thanks.
- Hugh
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(3,370 Views)
Hugh,

I emailed them Tuesday afternoon to mudd... I did not get any kind of error back, so I presumed that I had decoded your address correctly.

Lynn
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(3,360 Views)