Go to solution

Thanks for giving a try RMathews.

I Re-developped the VI.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 91 of 176
(2,072 Views)

Dear Houssam,

I've done everything I can with with NI will allow me.  With my lowly student edition though, I don't have a whole lot of pull, and my options are nill.  If you could fix my file, I would be so grateful.  I'd rather not ask/intrude, but at this point it's the only option I have.  

Anyhow, I've attached the file that I've been unable to open.  If you can help, that'd be great!

Carson 

0 Kudos
Message 92 of 176
(2,052 Views)

HI Carson,

I didnt had any problems to open your vi. I copied the blockdiagramm to a new one.

Generelly I think it would have been faster to reprogramm it at all as it is a quite small one Smiley Wink

Here you have in the LV version 2010 as I didnt know which version you are using.

Cheers, RMathews

Ramona Lombardo
Applications Engineer, NI Germany
Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 93 of 176
(2,048 Views)

Ah Thank you so much.  I realize it's not a very big VI, but I've not been using LabView long, and was afraid to try and reprogram it in 2011.  Plus, a friend of mine couldn't get it working in 2012 or 2013, so I just wasn't sure.  Either way, I sure appreciate you taking the time to fix it for me RMathews.

0 Kudos
Message 94 of 176
(2,045 Views)

I'm having the same issue, though the aforementioned methods don't work (LV2012f3 Dev).  Could someone fix this file please?  Thanks very much in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 95 of 176
(2,029 Views)

Hi RMathews,

Could you please send me your mail so I can send you my VI?

I'm also receiving the Error3 - error code.

I'm working with LabVIEW 2009 and tried the given solutions of this topic, but nothing works 😞

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 96 of 176
(1,988 Views)

HI

Jeanuis, I couldnt fix your VI neither - sorry.

lderijck - for personal assistance please contact you local NI branch, or download the evaluation version of LabVIEW 2012 SP1 (http://www.ni.com/labview/) and try the solution posted in this forum post.

Cheers, RMathews

Ramona Lombardo
Applications Engineer, NI Germany
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Message 97 of 176
(1,977 Views)

RM,

Tried submitting it, evidently there are header errors in the file that couldn't be fixed.  Just ended up rewriting it, thanks for the attempt though!

0 Kudos
Message 98 of 176
(1,968 Views)

I had this same issue.  In my build Source File Settings I had to unclick the Use default save settings.  Even though it looks like the remove from panel is not checked.... anyways this fixed the issue for me.

0 Kudos
Message 99 of 176
(1,917 Views)

hi there, hi RMathews,

I couldn't imagine that such an error may occur and make a VI totally corrupted... And so, I know now that backup is highly recommended !

I tried the solution posted above (connPaneRecoveryMode=True), but I wasn't able to open my VI (on Labview 2012). I also downloaded the evaluation version of Labview 2012 on another PC, but it was also unsuccessful.
I would be very grateful if you could try to fix my VI ! It would save me a lot of time !

Thanks a lot !
Cheers, Olivier

0 Kudos
Message 100 of 176
(1,845 Views)