LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW information: Error: 404 "Not Found"

Hello.

I have a client whose computer is crashing (BSOD).  The error message is this:

LabVIEW information Error: 404 "Not Found" for "national instruments/ni-rpc/interface/eadfc80d-1e6f-425b-8986-12ccef98f646", file "c:/program files (x86)/national instruments/shared/ni webserver/www/national instruments/ni-rpc/interface/eadfc80d-1e6f-425b-8986-12ccef98f646": Can't access URL

It doesn't happen all the time just sometimes.  

Regards.

Hoan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(996 Views)

@HoanChau wrote:

Hello.

I have a client whose computer is crashing (BSOD).  The error message is this:

LabVIEW information Error: 404 "Not Found" for "national instruments/ni-rpc/interface/eadfc80d-1e6f-425b-8986-12ccef98f646", file "c:/program files (x86)/national instruments/shared/ni webserver/www/national instruments/ni-rpc/interface/eadfc80d-1e6f-425b-8986-12ccef98f646": Can't access URL

It doesn't happen all the time just sometimes.  

Regards.

Hoan

Are you sure that's a "BSOD"?  That's not any operating system exception that I know of.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(949 Views)

I'm not 100% certain it's BSOD only that the client claims it is. The Windows event log shows Critical error with the source being Kernel Power.  The error posted is in the details of this event.  The client is always right until proven otherwise.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(933 Views)